Parker + Lynch Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for drafting responses for discovery requests, including gathering, organizing and Bates numbering response documents.
- Drafts simple pleadings, EOA, jury demands, hearing requests and notices of depositions.
- Responsible for drafting basic pleadings i.e.: certificates of service, motions/orders
- Review briefs and gather exhibits.
- May request, review, organize and summarize medical records.
- May summarize medical treatment and billing records for opposing council.
- Prepare damage summaries.
- Create notebooks for hearings, including gathering motions, downloading case law.
- Prepare and summarize depositions.
- Prepare and submit request to various agencies requesting accident reports (IPRA and FOIA)
- Conduct background checks on plaintiff, witnesses and clients using various methods including social media, court dockets and TLO background reports.
- Work with experts to schedule conferences with attorneys and provide documentation for review.
- May attend arbitrations and trials.
- Enters billing time.
- Must bill minimum of 110 hours per month.
- Associates in business, legal or paralegal studies.
- Paralegal Certificate.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- 3+ years of prior support experience.
- Ability to work in a polished, professional environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Hours: 8am to 5pm, 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Direct Hire
If this position is of interest, apply immediately! Resumes can be sent directly to Megan.McQuay@parkerlynch.com for faster consideration. All submissions are confidential. Not quite the right fit or location? Check out our other open positions on our Parker + Lynch website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
LegalView all jobs at Parker + Lynch