If you like, and have experience, in the mortgage industry then I have a great company for you! I have a fun mortgage client, in the Salem area, that is looking to hire a couple new Mortgage Loan Processors. Depending on experience, you can either have a Loan Processor or Senior Loan Processor title. This is a smaller, yet growing, company that has a great staff and management team. This is an environment that rewards good workers without having to put in a bunch of overtime. If you are looking for a growing company, love the mortgage industry and enjoy the work without all the stress and frustrations then this could be the company for you!
Job Functions -
- Analyze & review all documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Analyze credit reports, applicant’s income, disclosures, assets, title documentation and other necessary information/documentation for loan processing
- Clear all loan conditions
- Review information for fraudulent or suspicious transactions and documentation
- Review documents for accurate 1003
- Process VA, FHA, Conventional and other loan programs
- Maintain status and pipeline reports as needed
- Communicate effectively with customers/applicants regarding updates, changes or other needed information for review and processing
- Update and ensure all necessary and critical changes that require redisclosure are notated accurately and are compliant
- Update and interact closely with other members of the application process (originators, underwriting and closing) and management team
- 3+ years’ experience processing mortgage loans - Broker experience is a plus!
- Working knowledge of Jumbo, FHA, Conventional and VA processing
- Understanding of all investor guidelines and compliance regulations
- Encompass software experience a plus
- Excellent oral and communication skills to interact professionally with both customers and internal staff
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage work flow to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage a pipeline of 30-40 loans
- Working knowledge of LP, DU and credit reporting interfaces
These positions are paid salary or hourly, along with a file completion bonus, and average work week is 40-50 hours. If you have a great work ethic, ability to complete required tasks with minimal supervision then let’s talk! Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch