Parker + Lynch Hartford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parker + Lynch Legal is working with a highly-regarded regional law firm with offices in CT, MA and NY, currently seeking a full-time Litigation Associate with 3+ years’ experience to join its New Haven, CT office. If you are interested in working on a variety of litigation practice areas, this is the position for you!
• Experience with drafting pleadings and motions, as well as discovery practice.
• Deposition and in-court experience.
• IP litigation experience preferred, but not required.
• Federal or state appellate judicial clerkship experience is a strong plus.
• Admission to the Connecticut bar will be required, and admission to either New York or Massachusetts is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume in confidence to Delia.McCabe@parkerlynch.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
LegalView all jobs at Parker + Lynch