Parker + Lynch is currently seeking a Associate level Internal Auditor for a full-time position at a multi-billion dollar company in Columbus, OH. This position has been created due to company growth and a recent acquisition. This is a great opportunity to work in a very high-growth, high exposure role within a stable company. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of financial audit experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Audit Financial Process
- Create Audit reports
- Ability to meet internal and/or external deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify and communicate findings with teammates
- Strong knowledge of internal accounting controls and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) control documentation standards.
- Statutory, Gaap, and or SEC financial reporting highly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills (planning, time management, priority management).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1+ Years in corporate accounting or strong internship experience