Our client, an established and trusted Public Accounting Firm located in downtown Seattle, WA. Is looking to bring on an Information Technology (IT) Asset Management Specialist for an immediate opening. This position will be virtual until the office reopens.
- This person will be responsible for the procurement of IT equipment, management of the IT asset database, tracking and maintaining accurate inventory records and reorder points, and logistics including managing the incoming and outgoing shipments
- Process invoices to ensure the appropriate allocation of firm IT asset purchases, address discrepancies and work with vendors and internal stakeholders to resolve issues
- Prepare, analyze and complete financial and operational reports utilizing asset records and vendor-provided reports to include calculations of cost and value
- Work with team members at local offices to maintain inventory levels and inventory control
- Complete internal audits of software and hardware records to ensure accuracy and vendor licensing compliance
- Participate in the development of best practices to optimize and drive increased efficiency through collaboration across internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience required, preferably in IT Asset Management or Procurement; experience in a professional services environment preferred
- One or more of the following certifications preferred: ITILv3, CITAM, CSAM, CHAMP
- Experience in process and delivery associated with asset management or procurement
- Proven ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff, written and verbally
- Exceptional active and attentive listening skills to demonstrate interest and understanding to enhance customer satisfaction and business collaboration at all staff levels
- Understands and interprets KPIs, SLAs and other IT Service performance metrics for self-development and growth
- Ability to embrace and adapt to technology and business environment changes in order to ensure customer experience and adoption
If this position sounds well-suited to your background, please apply today for immediate consideration and email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with ar The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch