Parker+Lynch is helping a well-established company specializing in medical devices in looking for an IBM Project Lead to take their team through an implementation upgrade. This will allow the company to focus on lease accounting moving forward.
- Deep knowledge of IBM TRIRIGA lease accounting and functionalities of 10.6.1
- Understands business and GAAP accounting needs to bridge the gap with system implementors
- Implement and modify current business processes related to lease accounting and lease management
- Design validation steps to test before the system goes live
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with users to help identify risk areas
- Plan training and ensuring all key users are trained on the upgrade
- Proficiency in system analysis, solution design and configuration, end user support and ongoing maintenance
- Act as global support and point of contact for resolving issues with the company’s regional users
- Work extended hours as needed to complete daily department goals to include mandatory overtime
QUALIFICATIONS + WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Bachelor’s in Business, Accounting, Computer Science and/or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ related experience in total
- Project management experience preferred; minimum 2 years’ experience with implementation, and support of IBM Tririga lease accounting application
- Worksite will be at the company headquarters in an ADA-compliant building.
- Requires occasional air travel and mobility in and outside of business establishments
- Office equipment will be supplied by the company
Parker+Lynch is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled
To read about our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which will explain how we will use your information, please visit https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy/.
Parker + LynchWe are Parker + Lynch and one of our staffing experts will connect with you to try and help you land your next exciting role!