Full Stack Developer
Parker + Lynch Newark, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parker + Lynch is looking for a Full Stack Developer in Newark, CA working with cutting edge manufacturer of computer peripherals and software.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. You might be a great fit!
- You will be designing, implementing, and maintaining full-stack applications running on Windows and macOS platforms
- Influence native APIs for deep integrations
- Diagnose/fix bugs and performance so the application feels like a native app
- Write the highest quality automated test scripts
- Coordinate with cross functional teams and other stakeholders throughout the product life cycle
- Contribute to several codebases across various projects
- Collaborate closely with development disciplines to facilitate feature functionality and implementation
- Encourage good team practices, such as regular code review, pair programming, and unit testing
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement software fixes
- 5+ years of experience coding professionally
- Front-end and full-stack development experience
- Experience implementing UI controls and user interface design
- Good knowledge of React and C/C++
- Familiarity with agile development practices and the ability to analyze features and implement practical solutions
- Experience collaborating with teams of various sizes, communicating clearly, actively sharing knowledge, and performing peer reviews of merge requests
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with objective-C, Swift, Windows APIs, React and Qt
- Experience using git / GitHub (installation, configuration, managing branches, pull requests, etc.)
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
- Working knowledge of software design patterns, such as Redux and Flux
- Experience working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Visual Studio
- Solid understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and Mocha
- Computer science or related subject degree/equivalent experience
- This position is a fully REMOTE – Direct Hire role
- This is a direct hire position with full time traditional hours (MF/ 8am – 5pm)
- Compensation – Please reach out to me so we can schedule a time to discuss.
Qualifications – Must Haves:
Plus, If you have the following:
If you are interested in this exciting position, please reach out to me via email, phone, apply here directly and/or on LinkedIn. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
TechnologyView all jobs at Parker + Lynch