Parker+Lynch is currently seeking a Controller in the Triad. This role entails someone overseeing the daily accounting functions and assisting with financial reporting for multiple locations. Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, an ability to multi-task and supervisory experience.
Requirements/Day to Day:
- Oversee month-end and year-end closing process
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Utilization of ERP system/advanced Excel skills
- 5-10 years of Controller experience
- 4 year degree (accounting/finance preferred, business focus accepted if working experience is proven)
- Very stable environment and growth
- Great benefits and work life balance
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
If you’re interested in this position and feel as though your prior experience makes you qualified for this Controller role then apply now. Please email a Microsoft Word version of your resume to Erica.Grant@ParkerLynch.com for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch