LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Parker + Lynch is searching for a Database Administrator to join a law firm in downtown Washington, DC. This person would play a vital role in the IT’s infrastructure by managing database applications while also ensuring high levels of data availability.
This role is fully remote at the moment, however this candidate will be required to go on-site 2 to 3 days per week when the workforce returns to the office in 2021 (date TBD).
- Develop and deploy data quires to fit business user needs.
- Design and implement redundant systems and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving.
- Create data models and protocols for mining production databases.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on new software products that would benefit the organization.
- Create reports in response to business user needs.
- Create queries of on-prem database applications and cloud-based data using the appropriate APIs.
- Create models for database development or changes.
- Respond to issues regarding database access and performance issues.
- Coordinate data migrations.
- Establish end-user database access control levels and SOP’s.
- Develop scripts in a common programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 6+ years of equivalent work experience required.
- Technical knowledge of designing and supporting database servers.
- Strong skills in SQL, Excel, and Access required.
- Experience working with Windows Server and VMWare.
- Experience with web-based databases on-prem and in the cloud.
- Experience with accounting software databases & document management systems (such as Elite 3E, iManage, or Intapp products.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch