Parker + Lynch Sunnyvale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parker + Lynch is looking for a Data Engineer for one of our Global Central Function Digital and Innovation clients in Sunnyvale, CA.
In this role you will, develop and maintain data flows, software and data architectures, in collaboration and according to the guidelines defined with the relevant internal and/or external functions. You will ensure the adaptation of the available architectures to the requests of the various parties involved in the development of Digital Projects and creates automatic tools (software) capable of interconnecting data flows generated.
You will also, ensure robustness, availability and reliability to the solutions, ensure and ensure that of concept/design of the HW/SW is functional for each project.
- General purpose software development and data engineering
- Knowledge of multi-paradigm programming languages (mainly python and R)
- Experience with python scientific libraries (pandas, numpy, scikit, matplotilib) and R (tidyverse package collection).
- Experience with SQL and ORM toolkits o Experience in data application development (ETL, data pipelines, big data management)
- Data Visualization
- Experience with BI and Data Visualization tools (TIBCO Spotfire preferred).
- UI / GUI building experience using current web technologies (eg React, Node.js).
- Big Data processing
- Knowledge of Hadoop platforms (Cloudera preferred)
- Cloud Solutions
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP) for the design, development and deployment of digital solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of standard machine learning algorithms
- Familiarity with the DevOps paradigm and processes
- Familiarity with agile development organization
- This position is an Onsite position in Sunnyvale, CA and a Direct Hire role
- This is a direct hire position with full time traditional hours (MF/ 8am – 5pm)
- Compensation – Please reach out to me so we can schedule a time to discuss.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please reach out to me via email, phone, apply here directly and/or LinkedIn. Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
TechnologyView all jobs at Parker + Lynch