Parker+Lynch is seeking a Controller/Director of Finance for a direct hire position with a rapidly expanding real estate company - has grown exponentially over the last 10 years. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company values their employees, offers tremendous flexibility, and growth potential.
This is a direct hire position in Yardley, PA.
You have stable and progressive Accounting/Finance experience as you will maintain oversight of monthly close, financial statement prep., and supervise 5 employees.
You have a progressive background in accounting and a solid understanding of GAAP. Stability and longevity is important in this role.
You will maintain oversight of AP/AR, Payroll, Bank Reconciliations, and day-to-day accounting functions for the company.
You will maintain the relationship with the bank and have experience securing loans.
- Excellent communication skills and can communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- 7+ years’ years of professional experience in accounting/finance department
- Experience in the real estate industry is preferred.
- Experience maintaining relationships with the bank, including securing loans is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Tech savvy with strong working knowledge of MS Office, including demonstrable expertise with Excel
Location: Yardley, PA
If this sounds like your skill set, then contact me today for immediate consideration. Please send your resume with your name and the title of this position in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with ar The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch