Parker+Lynch has partnered with a medium sized 501(c)(3) non-profit based in Camarillo, CA to hire a Financial Controller. Parker+Lynch will schedule a virtual interview after your resume has been reviewed.
The Financial Controller will report to the CEO and Board of Directors and lead all day-to-day finance operations, including functional financial responsibility over accounting, AP, AR, payroll fund accounting and grants administration. This is a newly created position to support the foundation during a period rapid growth.
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards
- Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditure
- Analyze financial data and present financial reports to management and the Board
- Oversee audit activity, tax reporting, and other compliance documents and reports, and ensure accurate financial record keeping, financial report generation, and proper filing of tax returns
- Fund and grant accounting, compliance, and reporting.
- Implement internal controls/governance associated for financial team
- Establish annual regular operating budgets
- Experience – 6+ years non-profit accounting and financial management
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA & MBA preferred
- Software – Sage MIP Fund Accounting, Quickbooks, Excel
- Analysis – Strategic Financial Analysis and problem solving skills
- Organization - prioritize deadlines
- Leadership – working closely with the foundation's leadership team
If you are qualified and interested in this Financial Controller opportunity, please apply now, or for immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch