Parker + Lynch Bohemia, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is an essential manufacturer that is seeking a Controller with strong cost accounting, inventory accounting and project accounting experience. Aerospace and working with government contracts is highly regarded. Client offers a strong business plan, forward thinking senior management, essential business niche and growth opportunities.
- Preparing the month end close via journal entries, reconciliations, analysis and review of accounting transactions for division.
- Reviewing budgets, cost accounting, contracts, schedules of completeness, inventory and expenditures for both internal and external (FAR and DFAR) audits.
- Partner with HR for staffing levels, partner with sales team for pricing and budgets and partner with corporate controller for month end close and consolidated financial statements.
- Mentor staff better utilize ERP system and special projects as needed by corporate controller.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting. An MBA is highly regarded.
- 5 years of experience within a manufacturing company with government contracts/customers/business. Highly preferred is experience within an aerospace company with government contracts.
- Strong MS Excel, ERP software, communication and follow up skills.
- Strong cost accounting, inventory accounting and project accounting experience.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Parker + Lynch