We are hiring for a Controller for an established company in West Los Angeles. This individual will report directly to the Corporate Controller and lead the financial functions for the retail operations. This individual will have visibility in the organization and work with Executive Leadership on the strategy of the company.
- Flexible hours and schedule
- 9/80 work weeks
- Benefits include: medical, dental, 401(k), etc.
- Creative company culture
- Growing company
- Prepare and maintain financial statements
- Lead budgeting and treasury
- Supervise and develop staff
- Supervise month-end close
- Produce internal management reports
- Manage bank relationships
- Mange financial systems
- Contribute to process improvements and efficiencies in the department
- Assist with the annual audit
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years’ experience
- Multi-location and inventory experience required
- Supervisory experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants wi The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch