Parker + Lynch has partnered with a growing North Austin Company recruiting for a Controller with experience implementing processes and procedures and strong leadership skills. This will be reporting directly to the CFO.
Please note this position sits onsite and must be in Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is not being offered for this role.
What’s great about this role?
- Great exposure to upper execs – this role will truly have a “seat at the table” and be able to make an impact
- An entrepreneurial environment with some exciting ad hoc assignments
- Ability to work with some high-caliber individuals with impressive backgrounds all the while being a part of a collaborative and positive team culture
- Great north Austin location
- Lead the accounting team
- Oversee accounting, reporting, and analysis for multiple locations
- Serve as the point person for the external audit
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Oversee period close activities
- Manage fixed assets
- Assist with continuous improvement efforts
- Period bank reconciliation preparation and review
The ideal candidate for this role would have 5+ years of related accounting experience along with a CPA. A background in public accounting is strongly preferred. In addition, NetSuite experience is a huge plus. Must be a hands-on controller willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the weeds with your team. Construction or manufacturing experience is required.
If you are interested in this job or other Accounting and Finance career opportunities from Parker + Lynch please email Jana Krebs at Jana.Krebs@parkerlynch.com or visit our website at www.parkerlynch.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with a The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Parker + Lynch