Controller - Eastern Oregon
Parker + Lynch Portland, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A thriving company is looking for a Controller who will take on and grow the Accounting Team, and eventually oversee all of Accounting and Finance for this complex company. You'll start with 2 Business Units, but can eventually take on them all and lead Finance.
You'll be responsible for:
- General ledgers and financial statements.
- Day to day accounting and monthly closing process
- All external and internal financial reporting, including supporting management reporting
- Oversees the annual audit preparation.
- Annual accrual to cash conversions.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Supervise a team of accounting staff, including other managers, including team development and workflow.
- Develop and improve working accounting processes and use of systems.
- BS in Accounting required.
- 5+ years experience in accounting or finance, including team management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of operational Accounting processes including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger
- System knowledge should include high proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products and tier 1 or tier 2 ERP systems
- Strong business skills including communication and business writing, delegation, analytical mindset, and ability to take the lead.
- Ability to work independently, drive projects, manage time, and prioritize.
- Preference to those who are Spanish Bi-lingual.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Parker+Lynch is a specialized search firm, focused in career growth in Accounting and Finance positions. We provide a customized search for each client and candidate. If you are interested and qualified for this position, please click to apply, or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records