Controller (Director of Accounting)
Parker + Lynch Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parker + Lynch is looking for a Controller for a client base in Albuquerque, NM! You will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and finance teams and report to the President and CEO of the company. You will also have HR responsibilities. Our client is a diverse company providing a consumer product with multiple business units.
This opportunity is in the office and open due to a retirement.
Annual Starting Salary DOE targeting up to 100k, commensurate with experience, strong benefit and annual bonus offered.
· Managing a small accounting team
· Adherence to GAAP while focused on financial strategy
· Prepare internal and external financial reporting
· Overseeing all accounting functions
· Month end close process
· Annual budget and forecasting
· Cash flow management
· Approval of major expenditures
· Develop, mentor and teach staff
· Analyze current procedures and reporting to recommend changes
· Develop and implement best practices
· Excellent communication skills and ability to build great working relationships
· Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business
· MBA or Master’s in Accounting or Finance desired
· 10+ years of directly related accounting experience
· 3+ years management experience
· Advanced Microsoft Excel
· Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, 40 hours a week.
Employment Type: Direct Hire/Permanent
If you are the right candidate for this job in the Albuquerque area APPLY NOW or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client is looking to extend an offer by November with the position starting January 1, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Parker + Lynch