- Be responsible for developing, growing and nurturing client relationships.
- Marketing our consulting services to clients through proactive reach out and in-person meetings with new and existing clients, providing a consultative approach to business requirements.
- Expand the utilization of our services while providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Identify and discuss future project initiatives with clients, ensure clients' expectations are met and match consultants' skill sets with client engagement requirements, presenting highly skilled consultants to the client.
- Participate in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Accounting or Finance degree.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Other professional desired designations – CIA, CMA, CISA.
- 5+ years' experience working in a Big 4 or international public accounting/consulting environment or large corporate finance/accounting environment is preferred.
- Successful candidates will have excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define and discuss project requirements with senior-level executives.
Top Reasons to join our team:
- Exciting career opportunities with a boutique firm and market leader in specialized consulting services.
- Entrepreneurial environment where you will be supported by a team of recruiting specialists to network and establish relationships with c-suite executives.
- Exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- Upward Mobility – As part of the largest staffing organization in the world, top performers are rewarded for contribution and access to multiple offices globally.
- We provide world-class training, mentoring, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.