Parker+Lynch has partnered with a public accounting firm in St. Petersburg, FL that specializes in small to mid-size business accounting and tax planning as well as part-time CFO consulting . Our client is looking for a Client Manager who will be the anchor of the firm. The Client Manager has 17-20 clients, operates with full autonomy creating and implementing strategic plans to contribute to client success, and filing corporate and personal tax returns. Our client offers a path to partner, 100% paid health insurance, 401k with a 6% match, flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home, and generous compensation based on experience.
- 10+ years of client facing public accounting experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Diverse tax knowledge including corporate and personal returns
- Construction industry experience highly preferred
- State and local tax experience highly preferred
- Client management skills; strong communication abilities
?If you are qualified and interested in this Senior Audit Manager job in St. Petersburg, apply now.