Chief Financial Officer
Parker + Lynch Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Parker+Lynch is hiring a CFO for a client in Seattle! As an integral part of the executive leadership team, you will report to the CEO and serve as the financial point person of the company. You will be in charge of all things financial for the business including but not limited to planning, financial reporting, risk, tax, and more! If you would thrive in a position with high financial responsibility and public visibility, this would be the perfect position for you!
- Assume responsibility over forecasting of the company’s financial performance
- Communicate and update stakeholders, investors, internal, and external partners
- Control the businesses financial key performance indicators and spearhead future acquisitions
- Negotiate on behalf of and provide updates to the company’s board of directors
- Oversee legal, compliance, and HR aspects
- Additional duties as the role may dictate
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required (Master’s in Finance strongly preferred)
- Minimum of 4 years of financial officer/executive experience at high growth company highly desired
- Hands on financial management, treasury, and tax experience required
- Big 4 and/or corporate finance experience highly desired
- Experience leading a company through an IPO desired
- Exposure to venture capital, private equity, or investment banking a huge plus!
- Direct Hire
- $190,000 to $275,000 per year DOE
- This is a salaried position with requirements exceeding the typical 40 hour work week
If you would like to be considered for this financial executive opportunity, please apply now with an updated copy of your resume. We would love to speak with you about your career aspirations!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records