Stable non-profit is seeking a CFO to lead the Accounting and Finance group. The CFO is responsible for overseeing all financial reporting, HR, IT and strategic functions. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 20 years of relevant experience in the non-profit sector and have a proven track record of implementing processes/efficiencies as well as delivering measurable results.
Controller Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all strategic planning and cost management of the organization
- Report financial results and plan to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Implement efficiencies and process improvements within the department
- Manage risks and financial compliance
- Assess KPI’s to mitigate financial risk
- Supervise HR functions
- Oversee IT department
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA required
- A minimum of 20 years’ experience in a blended Accounting/Finance role
- Must be able to adapt well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
To learn more about the CFO Position in New York, NY and for immediate consideration for this position, please email your resume in a Word document to Beena.Haniff@parkerlynch.com.