Business Analyst / System Administrator
Parker + Lynch Mountain Lakes, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking to hire a Business Analyst/System Administrator to join their team. They've recently implemented the industry leading software, Black Night. To be considered for the role expertise in this system is required.
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with vendors, operations teams and management.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Developing test plans and executing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and managing to deliverables and deadlines.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in mortgage operations.
• Experience with BKFS Empower.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
AddressMountain Lakes, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at Parker + Lynch