Amazing opportunity with a growing organization! Parker + Lynch is partnering with a growing Healthcare organization in Windsor, NJ on a search for a Bookkeeper. This opportunity will allow you to partner directly with the Controller and assist with the day to day accounting functions. This role will allow you to challenge your current skillets while gaining exposure to multiple aspects within the accounting/finance departments.
- Accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process for a high-volume, fast-paced e-commerce company.
- Verify transactions are recorded correctly and maintain the general ledger to current GAAP standards.
- Develop and improve upon existing accounting systems and financial operations procedures; define and improve bookkeeping policies.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports, helping management to understand and interpret financial data.
- Ensure legal requirements compliance for the business and assist with tax form preparation, including corporate income tax and quarterly sales and use tax returns.
- Process all accounts payable activities, including invoice management, timely payment processing, and wire transfers.
- Process all accounts receivable activities, reconciling to settlement reporting from merchant processing revenue sources.
- Perform bank and credit card statement reconciliations and conduct end-of-month closing cycle.
- Process payroll in a timely manner and make appropriate journal entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents and assist with administrative projects as needed
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced experience with QuickBooks/Excel
- Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more regarding this role or additional opportunities we’re currently working on, email me at James.Kane@parkerlynch.com