Parker + Lynch Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Preparation and review of entries into the accounting system, including journal and ledger entries.
- Preparation of financial statements and reports, including variance analysis and explanation
- Oversees maintenance and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and subsidiary ledgers, ensuring that variances are resolved.
- Maintains and monitors fixed assets, including preparation of depreciation schedules.
- Conducts internal financial audits, makes recommendations based on findings,and develops and maintains audit schedule.
- Oversees reinsurance process
- Assists Controller with managing external audit relationships and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience
- 4+years of supervisory experience in accounting.
Send your resume to Cheyanne at email@example.com for immediate consideration or apply through this posting.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records