Advanced Automation Engineer - Relo
Parker + Lynch Hamptonville, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands and supports all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), safety, and environmental regulations. Review and approve automation documents, preventive maintenance, and SOPs to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and safety.
- Leads investigations of automation incidents and problems to prevent recurrence including the development and implementation of corrective actions.
- Evaluates automated and information technology systems and develops strategies to optimize and ensure quality and stability of automation systems through future expansion, replacement, or upgrade.
- Develops standardized process automation to align global TAS sites.
- Coordinates projects with staff group for timely implementation.
- Uses technical knowledge to assure the efficient operation of variety of automated processing and information technology systems. Leads in installing and placing new equipment into operations. Develops solutions for automation problems.
- Participates in audits and training programs.
- Project coordination leadership and implementation of troubleshooting activities and change control.
- Initiate and lead collaboration within the Operations, Quality and Technical organizations to resolve complex problems.
- On-floor support of manufacturing activities.
- Identify and implement process/equipment improvements and manufacturing efficiencies.
- Serves as liaison with corporate and divisional automation and IT groups Education
Bachelors or better.Experience
10 years: •Minimum 10 yrs. experience in process automation within manufacturing environment. •Minimum 5 yrs. experience in leading Controls/Automation Engineering team. •Select, train, develop and motivate a staff that meets or exceeds performance expectations. •PLC, computer validation and systems life-cycle development methodology experience required. •Experience working with Information Technology teams. •Experience with regulatory audits and working knowledge of data integrity principles.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.parkerlynch.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Parker + Lynch
ManufacturingView all jobs at Parker + Lynch