Parker and Lynch is partnering with a fast-growing Real Estate organization in Seattle to find a sharp analyst to join their acquisition team. If you have a passion for Real Estate, experience in finance or accounting and academic success then I would love to share the details of this opportunity with you. If you would enjoy a job that offers complex analytics, interfacing with executives, and a friendly, well run organization then this would be a great match for you! Interviews are being scheduled immediately.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in finance, Economics or Accounting
- CFA or CPA - Plus!
- Academic Success
- Passion for Real Estate
- Exceptional communicator - strong client facing
- Cohesive and Friendly culture
- Exceptional leadership - sharp and kind manager that loves to mentor his team
- High performing colleagues
- Competitive benefits and salary
- Generous PTO and lots of Perks!
- Job Growth - company growth
- Accounting and Finance Professionals interested in this and other opportunities please send your resume to elizabeth.clifton@parkerly The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.