The Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) assists the licensed nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living. Hiring for both AM and PM shifts! Great opportunity to join a fun team while gaining experience in senior living.
- The CNA performs personal care services, within the framework of the individual residents activities of daily living and functional abilities.
- The CNA documents all information pertaining to each assigned resident on each shift accurately and timely. Meal percentages, intake and out put recordings will be documented and reported accurately to the responsible charge nurse every shift. Respntonsible for reporting any significant changes in resident condition, incident/accidents, injuries and/or skin integrity issues noted, immediately to the charge nurse. Responsible for transportation of their respective residents to and from activities, meals and therapy as indicated.
- The CNA participates in all required/mandatory in-services; as well any additionally offered in-service programs as evidenced by their full knowledge of all required policies/procedures and ability to perform their job duties accurately and timely. Meets all state requirements for recertification, completes and submits all required documentation to the state to ensure timely certification renewal. Works as a team player, as evidenced by consistently assisting other staff members when help is needed.
- Successful completion of Certified Nursing Assistant Competency Program, with current certification in the state of California
- One year of experience in a skilled nursing facility is preferred
- Current CPR certification
About Park Vista Health Center:
ParkVista is a Health Center located in Fullerton, adjacent to the campus of Morningside of Fullerton, a large resort-style Continuing Care Retirement Community. ParkVista offers 82 Medicare certified Skilled Nursing beds and 54 Assisted Living apartments, including a dedicated and secure memory support wing. ParkVista provides professional staffing 24 hours a day, as well as full-service rehabilitation resources including physical, occupational and speech therapy. Set in a beautiful location, our residents enjoy delicious meals; many planned social, recreational, educational and cultural activities; and compassionate assistance with daily living, all with the goal of the highest level of independence possible.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
ParkVista Health Center offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbour 401(k) plan with match.
Apply online at http://parkvista.hrmdirect.com