We are seeking an energetic, nurturing and experienced Preschool Lead Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children. We are looking for candidates that are well-prepared as teachers of young children and share a vision for the rich potential of childhood.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We offer paid holidays, vacations and sick leave.