Residential Construction Manager/Assistant Construction Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What is the opportunity?
The Construction Manager/Assistant Construction Manager position is responsible for inspecting jobs in process and at completion to ensure that standards of workmanship and safety are maintained. This role also ensures that all homes constructed meet safety, quality and legal requirements.
What are the primary responsibilities?
• Manage all aspects of construction of single family homes
• Scheduling and oversight of subcontractors and laborers
• Manage and inspect all aspects of completed and in progress construction work to ensure quality, compliance, safety and on time completion
• Schedule required building inspections
• Schedule and receive material deliveries and on site storage
• Ensure site safety as security during construction period
• All other duties as assigned
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Houston premier Home Builders
Does this describe you?
• Able to manage projects involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
• Ability to plan and prioritize while focusing on detail orientation and effective time management
• When speaking and writing, uses appropriate grammar, organizes ideas clearly, and articulates ideas concisely
• Ability to manage individuals and groups
◦ Optimize performance of people, including determination of capabilities, integration into teams, allocation of tasks, direction, support, guidance, motivation, and management of performance
◦ Provides effective feedback, throughout the performance management cycle, to ensure optimum performance
◦ Participates, as appropriate, in formal processes such as compensation negotiations and disciplinary procedures
Do you have these qualifications?
◦ Minimum of 3 years of related experience (including scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction)
◦ A thorough knowledge of all trades
◦ Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
◦ Knowledge of Builder-trend, Hyphen solutions software
If you meet these requirements, and you enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, this may be the opportunity for you!
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical/dental, 401(k) with a company match, vehicle allowance, bonus compensation, and much more!
Park Street Homes was created to provide the level of home that so many young professionals and families were searching for in the urban core of Houston. Focused on affordable housing and infill development Park Street Homes is providing housing to families throughout the city of Houston and the State of Texas.
Designer curated homes with luxurious yet affordable features that will last for years to come.
With each home and development, we are providing quality housing and infrastructure to the urban & suburban landscapes. Each home is truly a unique experience. From our curated design to material selection there are no homes like Park Street Homes.
In just over 5 years Park Street Homes has been making an impact on the city. With developments in South Houston, Sunnyside, 5th Ward, South Union, and more, Park Street Homes has been featured on the Houston Chronicle and Fox 26.
Family-owned and operated the Park Street Homes team has grown to include not only our staff but over 20 local trades and vendors that help bring our projects to life.
Park Street Homes
Get fresh Residential Construction Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.