Apartment Community Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Park Properties Management Company seeks an experienced Apartment Community Manager for Highlands at Huckleberry Ridge in Blacksburg, VA.
Manages the apartment community and accomplishes property objectives. Responsible for all property operations and supervises site staff.
Specific duties include:
- Financial management of property
- Ensure all rental and employment practices comply with federal, state, and local laws
- Provide excellent customer service for residents
- Supervise safety and high-quality maintenance
- Maintain accurate and well-organized tenant files
- Other duties as assigned
Must be self-motivated, with high energy and commitment to high performance in a busy, multi-task work environment. Must have the desire to work both independently and as a team.
- Three years' experience in Management role, Property Management preferred
- MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Yardi preferred
- Experience with LIHTC/Affordable Housing program preferred
- College degree preferred
Full-time position (40 hours) with weekend hours required on a rotating basis.
Competitive wages, benefits, and pleasant work environment.
NOTE: As a condition of employment, a satisfactory drug test and background check are required.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A proud Virginia Values Veterans V3-certified company
Park Properties Management Company
Real EstateView all jobs at Park Properties Management Company