Park Point Montessori, a well-established Montessori school in Sugar Land, is looking for a qualified, passionate, inspiring, and kind Elementary Teacher for our 1st and 2nd grade class.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Develop curriculum
2. Create and implement daily lesson plans that are engaging and educational
3. Establish and enforce a set of rules for the classroom
4. Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
5. Grade assignments and tests
6. Keep parents updated on their child's progress
7. Prepare students for standardized tests
8. Maintain positive relationships with students and parents.
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or other relevant major
2. State teaching certification preferred
3. Strong classroom management and leadership skills
4. Previous experience in teaching Elementary students
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Ability to build rapport with students
Salary: We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Paid holidays, vacation time, sick days, discounted tuition for faculty children, paid personal development training, and a pleasant work environment.
School Description and Mission: Park Point Montessori is a private Montessori school located in Sugar Land. We have been established since 2006. It is our mission to create an environment in which the following goals of a Montessori education are met:
- Awaken the child’s spirit and imagination
- Encourage a natural desire for independence
- Foster a high sense of self-esteem
- Help develop, in all children, the qualities of kindness, courtesy and self-discipline
- Teach children to observe, question, and explore ideas independently
- Help children master social skills and knowledge
Park Point Montessori
Why Work Here?Park Point Montessori (PPM) is a private Montessori school located in Sugar Land. We have been established since 2006. Our objective at PPM is to create an atmosphere that promotes a love of learning and to educate children to be caring, socially responsible citizens of their community and the world.
Established since 2006, great work environment.
Sugar Land, TX