The Sales Support Rep provides internal support to the PPT sales organization, PPT channel partners, and customers or prospects who contact PPT. Expected to manage multiple priorities, have a high level of attention to detail, follow a process, and interact with other departments within PPT including Presales, Operations, IT, and Accounting, to manage all issues to completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible to facilitate and coordinate incoming opportunities, quote request, contract addendums, along with booking new contracts with accurate documentation and entry.
• Coordinates contract and/or customer requirements with Pricing, Sales, Finance, Renewals, IT, MDM and Field Operations to ensure proper maintenance contract establishment.
• Follows through to completion on any outstanding concerns. Proactive handling of incomplete requests, speed to resolve issues, and unfailing follow up.
• Process contract addendums (i.e. equipment location changes, customer address changes, equipment adds, equipment drops, mid-term pricing changes, etc.).
• Provides direct customer service support for questions, accounting inquiries, general follow-up.
• Uses Microsoft CRM and Outlook to maintain accurate sales records.
• Manages high volume, multiple priorities, and competing demands while adhering to established Service Level Agreements.
• Routinely assesses time management effectiveness and addresses opportunities to operate more efficiently and effectively.
• Provides pre and post-sales support activities, including: conference calls, opportunity qualification, opportunity updates, and quote requisitions. May also schedule contract review meetings in order to fulfill contract requirements.
• Provides data and reports as requested.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be able to manage multiple priorities and competing demands.
• Quickly modifies behavior to deal effectively with changes in the work environment; tries new approaches appropriate for new or changed situation.
• Must be able to respond in a timely and professional manner to all requests via email, phone call, or face to face.
• Maintains positive co-worker and customer relationships under stressful and demanding conditions.
• Must be able to work additional hours during month end or times of critical volume.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
• Other duties as assigned
RELATIONSHIPS AND ROLES:
• Maintains regular contact with assigned Sales Reps and or Channel Partners ensuring high levels of collaboration, team satisfaction and account growth.
• Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively, and demonstrates integrity.
• Maintains professional internal and external relationships inside and outside of the company that meet company core values.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- One (1) year related experience and/or training in a sales support or contract support role.
• 1-3 years' experience supporting others, required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and CRM programs, Excel proficiency required.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; simultaneously and effectively manage tasks; prioritize personal work and coordinate with the work of others.
• High level of customer service orientation that leads to satisfaction.
• Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of technology and data center equipment, preferred
• Operates with a sense of urgency and drive for accuracy in completed work.
• Ability to work long hours or over standard, when required.
Certifications or Licenses None required.
Special Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, vendors, customers, and/or the general public.
Mathematical Skills: Strong ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area. Ability to apply concepts of algebra.
Other: Ability to provide direction while maintaining confidentiality and building trust. Strong problem-solving ability and ability to assist others in problem solving. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks; detail-oriented; MS Office skills. Strong organizational skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Long periods of time sitting at a desk (daily).
• Manual dexterity to type on computer keyboard and operate general office equipment, such as phone, fax/copier/scanner.
• Must be able to speak and hear adequately.
• Clear vision at close distances.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: (The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
Office environment (closed climate).
Join one of the fastest growing sectors of the IT universe.
Take part in our one-of-a-kind company culture!
One of the best benefits packages in the area!