Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will take a lead role on the strategy and implementation of digital marketing programs. This role is responsible for taking an analytic, data-driven approach to build innovative, integrated digital media recommendations internally and with our agency partners along with tight collaboration with the internal Business Lines and other internal partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all aspects of the Park Place Technologies website, including:
- Create, updating, and maintaining website pages using HTML, CSS, and PHP
- Creating and updating blog pages
- SEO monitoring and updating. Updating security patches and vulnerability issues
- Digital Marketing responsibilities, including:
- Plan, create, and execute account marketing campaigns with nurturing cadences to increase the top of funnel leads for sales
- Collaborate with our sales, SMEs and product teams to maximize demand generation effectiveness and ensure alignment with all sales and marketing goals. Develop and maintain automated reporting on marketing KPIs and other business metrics – reporting results and learnings
- Manage CRM and marketing automation platforms; monitor performance to ensure precise targeting and tracking
- Assisting with strategic development for SEO campaigns, starting from kick-off and extending thru post-launch and analysis stages
- Preparing and executing on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility
- Work closely with Analytics to track results, extract insights and optimize program performance
- Continuously propose new and innovative ideas; pushing Park Place Technologies outside of our comfort zone
- Be an expert on digital advertising, best practices, vendors and technologies to internal teams
- Stay current on global digital media trends; research and evaluate market opportunities to increase revenue
- Strategize, plan and execute digital marketing activities that drive business and marketing KPIs
- Collaborate with Analytics and Sales teams on end-to-end tracking and performance
- Other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- 5 years in Digital Media, specifically Search Engine Marketing, with broader digital marketing experience preferred
- Experience with data analysis and familiarity with statistical and other advanced analytic concepts
- Advanced experience developing comprehensive Display, Social media, Search and mobile advertising programs
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and track digital marketing programs
- Understanding of online sales attribution models
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, SEMRush, Marketo)
- Knowledge of third party bid management tools (i.e. Google Ads)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Above-average web knowledge/skills
- Experience with digital marketing tactics and tools
- Graphic design skill set
- Development skills
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Join one of the fastest growing sectors of the IT universe.
Take part in our one-of-a-kind company culture!
One of the best benefits packages in the area!