Client Experience Administrator
The Client Experience Administrator will divide time and responsibilities between timely T & M billing, Service First resolution, and ensuring onboarding expectations from the customer are met. This position will partner with the Client Experience Specialist Lead, Sales Operation staff, Global Operations staff, Sales, and Finance staff to manage customer expectations and maintain contract integrity.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for increased profitability through T & M.
- Creates T & M invoices based on set metrics and ensures all invoices are mailed timely.
- Educate customers on T & M process.
- Work across various departments to resolve problems and determine T & M pricing.
- Understand IT equipment, data center configurations, as well as how components interact with each other in order to accurately price and identify missing components.
- Provide proactive handling of incomplete requests, speed to resolve issues, and unfailing follow up.
- Educate customers on onboarding processes.
- Monitor and manage the Remote Monitoring queue within CRM.
- Work across various departments to ensure timely set-up of parts sparing and remote monitoring to the customers' equipment locations.
- Resolve customer escalations in regard to operations as needed.
- Vet all Service First incidents by looking and researching in CRM, Field Point incidents' notes, and SOP's to make a decision.
- Collaborates with the Account Managers and their customers to get a decision in a timely manner.
- Follow-up on any past due Service First incidents, which should be kept to a minimum.
- Originate Add Addendums for equipment to show the customer the cost savings of adding instead of paying T & M.
- Responsible for increased profitability through equipment add addendums
- Educate customers on Service First process.
- Works closely with the Client Experience Specialist Lead in regard to Service First and Onboarding. Will be the back-up to this role.
- Respond to requests from customers, partners, distributors, and internal sales teams within service level agreement standards.
- Communicate to customers via email and phone calls on a daily basis.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and competing demands.
- Must be able to respond in a timely and professional manner to all requests via email, phone call, or face to face.
- Maintain positive co-worker and customer relationships under stressful and demanding conditions.
- Must be able to work additional hours when needed or at times of critical volume.
- Participate in special projects or other project work as needed.
- Creates and maintains SOP of all areas of T & M, onboarding, and Service First that meet ISO standards.
- Maintains regular contact with assigned partners ensuring high levels of collaboration, team satisfaction and account growth.
- Builds trust, values others, communicates effectively, drives execution, fosters innovation, focuses on customer, collaborates with others, solves problems creatively, and demonstrates integrity.
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships inside and outside of the company that meet company core values.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- Two to four (2-4) years of experience with Contact Center, Field Service Operations, T & M procedures, and/or customer service experience.
- Process adherence and continuous improvement experience.
- Demonstrated advanced level skill and experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Exceptional interpersonal agility and request management skills.
- Able to work with complex information with minimal supervision.
- Product familiarity with different types of data center hardware, configurations and architecture.
- Exceptional interpersonal savvy and ability to create win-win solutions.
- Ability to work with complex information with minimal supervision.
- Prior experience in the hardware computer industry, preferred.
- Experience with OEM and/or competitor pricing, a plus.
- Ability to work long hours or over standard, when required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
Join one of the fastest growing sectors of the IT universe.
Take part in our one-of-a-kind company culture!
One of the best benefits packages in the area!