· Possess the ability to document the services provided to customers in accordance with established governing standards in a timely, legible, accurate and complete manner.
· Ability to provide crisis intervention/stabilization and aggressive behavior management to costumers in a safe, culturally sensitive and gender specific manner.
· Ability to recognizes, evaluates, gather collateral information and develop interventions to address risk factors related to potential for violence and dangerousness to self or others.
· Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients while possessing the knowledge of behavioral health and medical conditions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assess patient’s needs and individual treatment concerns upon admission to the adult PSR program and continuously throughout the patient’s treatment.
· Develop treatment plans addressing the specific needs of the patient with individualized and measurable goals for treatment.
· Plan, prepare, and execute group and individual interventions to assist the patients in reaching their therapeutic goals.
· Complete the necessary documentation in the required time frame regarding the patient’s mental status, responses to interventions, and progress toward treatment goals.
· Staff cases with Program Director, Program Supervisor, and the treatment team to provide effective multidisciplinary treatment.
· Provide individual, group and family therapy as needed to address the specific goals of the patients.
· Maintain confidentiality of clients.
· Attend all mandatory training per agency policy.
· Adhere to the policies and procedures of Park Place Behavioral Health Care.