Provide therapeutic services to Adult and Children Outpatient clients.
QUALIFICATION FOR POSITION:
v Licensed in the State of Florida as a LMHC/LCSW with a minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field.
v Knowledge of DSM-5, Baker Act Law, Medicaid requirements and standards, DCF requirements and standards.
v Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
v Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
v Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of the mentally ill population.
v Ability to work face-to-face with consumers in a fast paced and often stressful environment.
v Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
v Fluency in English and Spanish is highly desirable.
1. Must understand normal versus abnormal development and have clinical knowledge on abnormal psychopathology with understanding DSM 5 diagnoses. Knowledge of the Baker Act laws.
2. Must have knowledge and understanding of Florida Laws, Rules and ethical standards for the field of behavioral health.
3. Ability and flexibility to adjust to the needs of the client and Agency.
4. Competency in conceptualizing clinical cases to formulate a diagnoses, treatment plans and referrals.
5. Understanding multiple cultural identities and able to integrate knowledge of individual and cultural difference in the conduct of professional roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess patient’s needs and individual treatment concerns upon admission to the Outpatient Programs and continuously assess throughout the patient’s treatment.
- Develop treatment plans addressing the specific needs of the patient with individualized and measureable goals for treatment.
- Plan, prepare, and execute individual and group interventions to assist the patients in reaching their therapeutic goals.
- Complete the necessary documentation regarding the patient’s status, responses to interventions, and progress toward treatment goals.
- Staff cases with Medical Director, Program Director, and the treatment team to provide effective multidisciplinary treatment.
- Assist Clinical Director with reviewing and signing clinical documentation for unlicensed staff.
- Provide professional feedback to clinicians regarding quality of documentation and treatment.
- Provide individual, group, couples, and family therapy as needed to address the specific goals of the patients.
- Provide individual, group and family interventions for mental health and substance use issues as appropriate.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Park Place Behavioral Health Care.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Directors.
- Attend all mandatory training per agency policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients.