Are you looking for a career that will allow you to make a direct impact on your customers every single day? Are your customer service skills world-class? If you're somebody who is self-driven and looking for your next great opportunity, then you should consider working at Park 'N Fly as one of our Supervisors!
Park 'N Fly is the nation's leader in affordable airport parking. It's our mission to provide an easy way for travelers to save time and money with our alternative to traditional terminal airport parking. We offer more than just parking alone, by providing great service and convenience for all of our customers.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the Parking Facility Management Team by acting as a liaison between management and employees, assisting with scheduling, training, administrative duties, and employee relations. Supervisors also provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment.
We are looking for individuals who display a high energy level and positive attitude. Successful Supervisors work well with both customers and other employees, maintain, and present a professional overall image and appearance. You'll do this while providing each customer with the high level of courteous and expeditious service that Park 'N Fly is known for.
This is a position you must be flexible with scheduled hours and be available for overtime & weekends as per the business needs.
Pay Rate: $18hr
Why You'll Love Working for Us (Our Benefits)
- A fleet that is the best in the industry with a focus on safety
- Rewards and recognition programs that recognize you in big and small ways
- A complete benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability for all full-time employees
- 401k with employer match for all employees after 6 months of employment
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands on assistance to both the customers and employees to ensure compliance with out Customer Service vision and our Customer Service Mission.
- Observe all employee functions while maintaining a daily log. Prepare weekly report for Manager
- Lead all dispatchers, valets, drivers, sales, service associates, valets, key room, and airline baggage activities to ensure proper flow of traffic for five minutes or less service for customer
- Interact with customers and quickly resolve any complaints or issues that arise in a courteous manner.
- Provide assistance to customers and employees as needed to ensure compliance with Park N' Fly policies and procedures
- Apply and implement standards of performance by submitting to management new ideas, concepts and procedures relative to changing organizational and staffing needs.
- All other duties as assigned
Preferred Supervisor Skillsets:
- Leadership: Exhibits confidence in self and others, encourages and motivates others to perform well and give appropriate recognition, effectively influences actions and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, encourages trust of others, works with integrity and ethically and upholds organizational values.
- Diversity: Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences, educates others on the value of diversity, promotes a harassment-free environment, builds a diverse workforce.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, works well in group problem solving situations.
- Customer Service: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Integrity: Approaches others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- 2-3 years supervisory experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Move and lift bulk items up to 50 pounds
- Proficient in using computers and Microsoft software applications.
- Possess excellent mathematical, clerical, and verbal communication skills
- Be able to stand, walk, squat, and bend for prolonged period of times, getting in and out of vehicles regularly
- Have a clean and safe driving record with no more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer