IT Infrastructure Intern/Developer Intern
Park 'N Fly Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Journey Begins Here…at Park ‘N Fly!
At Park ‘N Fly, you are part of a family…we want for you what we’d want for our own family – a job you love in a progressive, successful company. We’re all that and we’re more than just parking! Our sights are set on hiring an IT Infrastructure Intern/Developer Intern in Atlanta, GA.
The IT intern should be majoring in computer science, computer programming, computer networking, or relevant fields in school is capable of providing basic IT support.
We will invest the time and training required to help you succeed at what you do. But there are a few things we’ll ask you to bring on this journey...
- Customer service orientation and strong interpersonal communication skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to walk & stand.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree required
- Must be majoring in computer science, computer programming, computer networking, or relevant fields.
- Testing of PC’s and related equipment.
- Testing different development scenarios and test cases.
- Connecting PC’s and tearing them down.
- Wiping hard drives, creating images, and troubleshooting PC issues.
- Move, remove, and mount server hardware.
- Replace printers, troubleshoot peripherals, and basic AD issues.
- Learn Active Directory administration.
- Automate reporting through Sumo Logic/Dynatrace/Nagios/Microsoft BI.
- Create customer feedback forms.
- Experiment with various hardware solutions.
- Participate in various camera recognition activities.
- Learn hands on from Systems Administrators, Network Administrators, DevOps, Cloud Architects, Front-end Developers and Back-end Developers.
- Use 3D printers and design software to create new parts, systems, and tools from design phase and concepts to finished products.
- Dev focused interns will be tasked with creating a simple program or app that solves a business problem, they will have 2 week sprints, project tasks assigned in Jira, and by the end they will present, demonstrate, and support this app.
These are just the basics… you’ll learn lots more after you apply!
Park ‘N Fly is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the fact or perception of a person's race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, other protected veteran who served on active duty, or other legally protected status, as required by law.
Drug screen and background check are required for all positions
We want your candidate experience with Park ‘N Fly to be the best. If there’s something we could’ve done better, please reach out to Barbara Moore, Sr. Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park 'N Fly
TechnologyView all jobs at Park 'N Fly