Customer Service Representative
Park 'N Fly Suffield, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your Journey Begins Here…at Park ‘N Fly!
At Park ‘N Fly, you are part of a family…we want for you what we’d want for our own family – a job you love in a progressive, successful company. We’re all that and we’re more than just parking! Our sights are set on hiring a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Hartford, CT.
Pay Rate: $12/Hour and after a month you receive a $1.00 raise.
Schedule Needed: Full-Time 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, including weekends
Customer Service Representative: A CSR will be multi-tasking with answering phone calls, dispatching to drivers and lot attendants, data entry, filing, selling services, express club applications, paperwork, and checking customers in and out. A CSR needs to be customer friendly and be able to deal with irate customers.
We will invest the time and training required to help you succeed at what you do. But there are a few things we’ll ask you to bring on this journey...
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Effective communication, verbally and in writing, required.
- Must be personable and friendly.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, reach and lift.
- High school diploma or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum of one year customer service experience preferred.
What you can expect to do day to day:
- Interact positively and pleasantly with customers and employees by using strong, clear and concise communication skills when conversing in person, on the phone, or via e-mail.
- Perform all duties associated with the Customer Service Representative position including, but not limited to: returning all customer calls on the same day and answering all incoming customer e-mail.
- Fulfill data entry and filing requirements as may be needed or assigned.
- Answer phones, quickly, professionally and responsively.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment. Ensure that confidential information is kept secure at all times.
- Be flexible with work hours and be available to work weekends if necessary.
- Follow all Company work rules and procedures as set forth in the Policies and Procedures Manual and through management’s instruction and direction.
- The CSR’s will also be required to move/park/shuttle cars and clean them off of snow and ice.
- Additional duties may need to be performed at the request of management for operation of the company.
These are just the basics… you’ll learn lots more after you apply!
Park ‘N Fly is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (W/M/Vets/Disability) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of the fact or perception of a person's race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, other protected veteran who served on active duty, or other legally protected status, as required by law.
Drug screen and background check are required for all positions
We want your candidate experience with Park ‘N Fly to be the best. If there’s something we could’ve done better, please reach out to Barbara Moore, Sr. Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Park 'N Fly
BusinessView all jobs at Park 'N Fly