Assistant Director of Operations
- Posted: 11 days ago
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the summer getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace Vail’s finest golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
Join us for this incredible opportunity to be part of our Operations team as the Assistant Director of Operations at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in Beaver Creek, Colorado. Not only will you be part of an amazing and fun team, but you'll get to be part of a company that earned the 16th spot on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!
The Assistant Director of Operations is responsible for oversight of the day-to-day processes of the hotel's Rooms Division, while assisting guests whenever necessary. This position requires strong leadership skills and a willingness to work different shifts as the demands of business dictates. This role will have exposure and responsibilities in Front Office operations, Guest Services, Food and Beverage and Housekeeping. Duties would include but not limited to:
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the Hotel Operations
- Develop and recommend the budget, marketing plans and objectives and manages within those approved plans
- Ability to assimilate operational statistics quickly and see how they can be used to enhance position of property
- Experience developing standards and operating procedures
- Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
- Direct the implemenation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations
- Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
- Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
- Performing daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Corporate standards
The starting salary for this position is $79,700. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Free room nights, Discounted and Friends & Family Room Rates
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision Insurance (after 30 days)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation, sick days, new child leave
- Paid Family Bonding Time and Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free meals in our employee dining hall
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Ski pass!
- Complimentary parking
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect l Integrity l Humility l Empathy l Creativity l Fun
Hyatt Hotels follows all COVID-19 CDC and US Health department protocols for the safety of our employees and guests.
Hyatt is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 4 years previous hospitality management experience highly preferred
- Previous Rooms experience as a second time Department Head position
- Previous Hotel Systems experience preferred (Opera, Micros, HotSos)
Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
ManufacturingView all jobs at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek