Park Club is in search for a skilled maintenance/punch technician at our apartment community in Westerville, OH. Successful maintenance technicians come from a variety of industries including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, construction, apartment maintenance, and other related industries. Skill set should include general knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and Painting/Drywall.
- Perform maintenance and repair services for a specific building
- Follow the instructions of the Maintenance Supervisor and prioritize work accordingly.
- Work with onsite management, maintenance staff, and independent contractors to assure work is completed in a professional and timely manner
- Fill out appropriate paperwork as necessary
- Make ready apartments as units vacate
- Assist with grounds keeping
- Respond to requests for occupied maintenance duties including plumbing, HVAC, and electrical repairs.
- Be available to abate emergencies on a 24x7 basis
Must have knowledge in the following areas:
- Basic construction
Experience in the apartment industry helpful, but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Benefits include:
- Paid vacation
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Housing Discount
Job Type: Full-time
Park Club Apartments