IS NETWORK ANALYST
- Posted: over a month ago
Horizon Health – Paris Community Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Paris, Illinois. We have been serving residents of Edgar County since 1968 though community education, emergency services, and outpatient care. As we continue to expand our services & locations, our community has grown far beyond Paris. Our rich history and strong community support pave the way for the future of healthcare as we serve you—our family, friends, and neighbors.
The Network Analyst is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the facility’s server and network components. Assists in planning and designing LAN/WAN/wireless/VoIP solutions. Performs capacity and resource planning, assessing network risks and contingency planning. Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of network management software. Researches, analyzes, and implements software patches or hardware changes to fix any network deficiencies. Manages virtualization environments. Adheres to best practices with industry standards.
- Considered a high-level analyst who regularly interacts and works with senior leadership.
- Uses advanced techniques, best practices, and processes to complete work.
- Serves as a liaison between development teams, systems vendors, and the internal/external customer or end user to identify and implement requirements.
- Coordinates with developers, quality assurance teams, and users to test processes and ensure functionality and user acceptance.
- May develop user documentation or training materials.
The responsibilities listed above are not all-inclusive; other activities may be required in support of the hospital’s goals and objectives.
- Requires a BS/BA in Computer Science or related field.
- Five years of experience in information technology. Hospital experience preferred.
- Performs work under minimal supervision and in collaboration with various teams and leadership
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Technical expertise.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- Planning and Prioritizing skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Required to take on-call through a staff rotation
- Mentor and coach subordinate staff
Horizon Health is committed to caring not only for our patients, but for our staff as well. We offer you an extensive total compensation and benefits package. As an employee of Horizon Health, your benefits include a competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, Employee 403(b), health savings account with Company match, as well as Vacation, Sick and Paid Holidays.
Intrigued? Don’t wait, apply today. We are actively reviewing applicants for the Network Analyst Role. Be part of an organization that is dedicated to the growth and development of its colleagues. Here at Horizon Health, our employees speak for themselves. Join our family & begin an incredible career!
Paris Community Hospital
TechnologyView all jobs at Paris Community Hospital
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?