Assistant General Manager
Assistant General Manager supports the General Manager and may help administer training. Assistant General Manager supports HR functions of the stores by helping with hiring, getting new packets ready for new hires, etc. Along with helping with the general duties of keeping Paris Baguette clean and running, can administer different tasks and duties to crew members. Overall their contribution is to maintaining excellent service, quality of products, and creating a high sales performance.
AGM Duties & Responsibilities
Support/Gathering information to develop store operation plans
- Help administer new product launching, promotions and seasonal events.
- Order merchandise and ingredients.
- Monthly inventory count through Excel.
- Collect feedback for identifying local community and customer needs.
- Learn and understand all company policies and provide suitable advice to employees.
- Support manager to deliver any company wide communication to all employees.
- Utilize WebPOS for measuring store revenue and operating performance.e.g. automated programs for work schedule, monthly performance report, quarterly business report, cash and product management program.
Support Store Operation
- Manage POS and credit card system during operating business hours.
- Main contact for catering and special orders.
- Daily inventory count.
- Help manage deliveries and inventory.
- Support simple repairs in the store such as equipment and furniture.
- General substitute for Manager.
- Regularly inspect store to assure standards are maintained at all times.
- Employee training: ensuring all employees are providing excellent customer service, being able to coach employees in a positive manner to improve.
- Job delegation, enforcing duties as assigned.
- Creating employee work schedule for final review by General Manager.
- Issuing refunds for customers.
- Initial claim issues, being able to report it to the right department.
- Monitor, report, and take action on any incidents that occur.
- Health Inspection
- Store General & Inspection CheckList
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED or Some College
- 2-4 year of food handling experience.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and verbal and written communication skill
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Time management, ability to prioritize.