- Posted: 15 hours ago
Reports to: General Manager
With a projected 1,000 cafes in the United States by 2030, Paris Baguette is one of the fastest-growing neighborhood bakery cafés in the world. Our vision is to reestablish the neighborhood bakery café as the heart of the community around the world. Paris Baguette’s mission is to bring expertly crafted baked and brewed goods through a warm and welcoming bakery café experience that delivers joy to everyone.
If you are someone who has heart, wants to spread joy, nourish community and is ready to rise to the occasion, we are looking for you to join our growing team!
- Must be 18 and over to apply
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Availability for weekends and holidays
WHAT WE ARE HUNGRY FOR
The Team Leader is responsible for directing other crew members (in addition to their regular duties) to run the store efficiently by being able to divide up duties and enforce them. Also this role is responsible for knowing how to prep all beverages, stocking merchandise for the next business day, and operating all machines that the store uses. Our Team Leader is the face of Paris Baguette; they provide friendly, fast, accommodating service to our customers. Our customers can range from grabbing a pastry and coffee in the morning to enjoying a hot sandwich inside our café style bakeries. We take pride in our work and in our products. This includes the responsibility of keeping all spaces inside Paris Baguette clean to working our POS system to enter in customer orders.
KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers that come into the establishment or call for orders following Paris Baguette’s high standard of excellence
- Check quality of all the products for displays and organize rotation of displays for all pastries and desserts
- Delegating the duties between crew members on the floor and assigning the duties to be carried out
- Checking on the crew to make sure said duties are completed
- Enter in the customer’s order in the POS and know how to use the POS system in place
- Work and thrive in a team-work environment
- Adhere to food safety guidelines
- Make beverages on the basis and demand during operating business hours and prepare coffee
- Always keep all areas of the store clean while operating during business hours
- Refill and organize all pasties and beverages on display
- Help unload deliveries (up to twice a week)
- Handle catering orders
- For Opening Shifts: Cleaning all tabletops, turning on all lights, TVs, radios and drink displays
- For Closing Shifts: Cleaning all tabletops, preparing the drinks for next business day, sanitization processes, turning off all machines, powering off all computers and turning off all lights, TVs and radios
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 1-2 years of food handling/store experience inside a cafe
- High School Diploma/GED or some college, preferred
- Current ServSafe certification, ServSafe instructor certificate or ability to become certified, preferred
- Adherence to food safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Proficient on Point of Sale systems, currently Toast. Understand the importance of cash handling and accuracy of transactions.
- Passion for people! Dynamic and engaged trainer who has a passion for empowering, inspiring, motivating & developing team members.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with, and manage diverse teams by being highly empathetic, intuitive, self-motivated and driven.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills with the ability to effectively balance priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Feedback is a gift! Ability to provide construction feedback and recognition to every member of the organization, to ensure we have an open and transparent culture of high performance standards.
- Teams Win! Has to be a team player who fosters a collaborative and engaged teamwork environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to Paris Baguette’s Mission, Vision, Brand Values and Culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation with tip eligibility
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for full time employees
Paris Baguette - Winter Park, FL
AddressWinter Park, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?