Assistant General Manager
Paris Baguette H-Mart Fairfax Fairfax, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: General Manager
Hereat Paris Baguette, we are part of a talented, diverse, highly competitiveteam—a collection of genuine individuals united by a desire to have fun and apassion to succeed. Each Team Member is a part of the driving force of ourworld-class product and exemplary service.
Weemulate our CORE VALUES of Integrity- We are honest and stay true to ourfoundation; Innovation- We welcome change and eagerly pursue challenges;Integration- We value diversity and actively work together.
Pride in our work, our quality products, and excellent service arenon-negotiables for each member of our team.
If you are someone who wants to be a part of this, then we are lookingfor you to join us!
The Assistant GeneralManager supports the General Manager and may help administer training.Assistant General Manager supports HR functions of the stores by helping withhiring, getting new packets ready for new hires, etc. Along with helping withthe general duties of keeping Paris Baguette clean and running, can administerdifferent tasks and duties to crew members. Overall their contribution is tomaintaining excellent service, quality of products, and creating a high salesperformance.
Support/Gatheringinformation to develop store operation plans
· Helpadminister new product launching, promotions and seasonal events.
· Ordermerchandise and ingredients.
· Monthlyinventory count through Exel.
· Collectfeedback for identifying local community and customer needs.
· Learnand understand all company policies and provide suitable advice to employees.
· Supportmanager to deliver any company wide communication to all employees.
· UtilizeWebPOS for measuring store revenue and operating performance.
e.g.automated programs for work schedule, monthly performance report, quarterlybusiness report, cash and product management program.
Support Store Operation
· ManagePOS and credit card system during operating business hours.
· Main contactfor catering and special orders.
· Dailyinventory count.
· Helpmanage deliveries and inventory.
· Supportsimple repairs in the store such as equipment and furniture.
· Generalsubstitute for Manager.
· Regularlyinspect store to assure standards are maintained at all times.
· Employeetraining: ensuring all employees are providing excellent customer service,being able to coach employees in a positive manner to improve.
· Jobdelegation, enforcing duties as assigned.
· Creatingemployee work schedule for final review by General Manager.
· Issuingrefunds for customers.
· Initialclaim issues, being able to report it to the right department.
· Monitor,report, and take action on any incidents that occur.
· QualityControl, Health Inspection, Inspection Checklist
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
· MinimumHigh School Diploma/GED or Some College
· 2-4year of food handling experience.
· Detailoriented with excellent organizational skills and verbal and writtencommunication skill
· Ableto lift up to 50 lbs.
· Time management,ability to prioritize.
Paris Baguette H-Mart Fairfax
RetailView all jobs at Paris Baguette H-Mart Fairfax