- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to: General Manager
With a projected 1,000 cafes in the United States by 2030, Paris Baguette is one of the fastest-growing neighborhood bakery cafés in the world. Our vision is to reestablish the neighborhood bakery café as the heart of the community around the world. Paris Baguette’s mission is to bring expertly crafted baked and brewed goods through a warm and welcoming bakery café experience that delivers joy to everyone.
If you are someone who has heart, wants to spread joy, nourish community and is ready to rise to the occasion, we are looking for you to join our growing team!
WHAT WE ARE HUNGRY FOR
Our certified Bakers are true masters of their crafts. The quality and beauty of their creations are second to none. That level of quality and commitment to excellence is found in everyone who works with us. As a Baker, you will be passionate about baking, quality and creating delicious desserts! Our ideal candidate will help to achieve our mission to bring expertly crafted baked and brewed goods to our guests through a warm and welcoming bakery café experience that delivers joy to everyone.
KNOWLEDGE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for frying donuts, placing toppings, and decorating on needed pastries and bread
- Carrying out operations and productions that takes place in the kitchen
- Baking recipes and preparing all desserts
- General Oven Duties (Checking dough conditioner)
- Preparing all needed materials and ingredients
- Responsible for scaling and shaping of all breads, loaves, and pastries
- Sanitization procedures, maintaining overall cleanliness of work station and kitchen
- General knowledge of production methods and organization of bread production
- Must be able to prioritize and finish all tasks assigned for the daily baking
- Ensuring work place is safe and hygienic for all employees and guests
- Receive, stock, and store food in designated containers and storage areas in an organized manner
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and manage when food supplies are getting low
- Complete various reports for records such as production, usage, and waste
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Knowledge on food producing process, sanitization, quality program
- Knowledge on food producing technique, food microbiology, and food sanitary safety practice/procedure
- Food safety, food labeling, nutrition related knowledge (include FDA)
- Confectionery/Foods major recommended
- Food Handler’s Certificate, preferred
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Multiple priority management abilities
- Feedback is a gift! We can only learn, grow and improve our service if we hear and understand what it is our customers are telling us.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to work with, and manage diverse teams by being highly empathetic, intuitive, self-motivated and driven.
- Teams Win! Has to be a team player who fosters a collaborative and engaged teamwork environment.
- Being a Brand Ambassador, with an excellent knowledge of and commitment to Paris Baguette’s Mission, Vision, Brand Values and Culture.
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
Paris Baguette - Encino
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Baker (Seasonal) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.