Job Title: Sales Assistant (Entry Level)
Working with clients and industry sectors of all sizes, our client is an innovative telecoms enterprise going places! They’re looking for ambitious college graduates - self-starters that are looking for their first career step.
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of between $50,000
· Y1 OTE of up to $75k
· Continuous training
· 401(k) package
· Private medical options available
· Lucrative bonuses and incentive schemes
· Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
· Excellent scope for progression with a market leading enterprise
· Cool WeWork offices in a highly sought after, central location
The successful candidate will obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its service offering. You’ll enjoy a varied role, from preparing sales presentations by undertaking detailed research, to speaking to customers over the phone. You’ll employ a customer centric approach in order to promote the company’s offering to their client base. In setting appointments and ameliorating customer queries, the Sales Assistant will constantly look to improve their product knowledge.
· Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s offering
· Prepare sales presentations by actively researching prospects, the marketplace and competitor activity
· Employ a customer centric approach to answer all client queries
· Schedule business meetings for senior sales staff, entering into a dialogue with customers over the phone and via email
· Adeptly manage the CRM
· A college education (full Bachelor’s degree only)
· Experience not necessary (you just need healthy drive and ambition)
· Possess exceptional communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)