Client Service Representative
Sector: Telecommunications/IT Software
With offices across the US, Melbourne and London, our client is a leading name in telecommunications. They’re looking for driven college graduates to help carry their rapidly growing proposition even further!
Benefits/What you get:
· A competitive basic salary of $50,000
· Y1 OTE of $75,000
· Thorough training, dedicated managerial support and networking opportunities
· Stock options available
· Health insurance options, including vision and dental
· Lucrative incentives and bonus schemes
· “Philanthropic leave” – the allowance of extra time off to give something back to the community
· Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
· Fantastic progression, learning & development opportunities
· Cool, modern offices in a highly sought after location
As an Client Service Representative with the company, you’ll be tasked with creating and streamlining email and phone campaigns. Once you have an in-depth knowledge of the company and its marketplace, you’ll begin to research and explore target client accounts. The successful candidate will experiment with different email copies so as to hone the most effective communication methods. You’ll also adeptly inform customers of the company’s service offering – repackaging and presenting content to them to educate them about the company’s proposition.
You’ll be offered a unique package by the company. Excellent career and earning potential, a social culture and laptop are just some of the perks made available.
- Attain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its service offering in order to best educate prospective customers
- Evaluate and streamline outbound phone and email campaigns
- Experiment with email so as to develop the most effective methods of communication
- Educate customers in order to ascertain and establish their needs and receptiveness to the company’s offering
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.