A rapidly growing organisation within the telecoms industry, our client provides a comprehensive range of services to their customers. With offices in across the globe, they’re now looking for ambitious college graduates in order to sustain their swift development.
Our client offers a unique package to the successful candidate! Excellent career and earning potential, within an exciting, social culture, are just some of the perks made available by the company!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of $55,000
- Y1 OTE of $75k
- A multi award winning, inclusive, highly social culture
- Extensive bespoke training with an exciting, rapidly growing tech enterprise
- Incentive vacations that reward success!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- The opportunity of global travel as you look to expand the company’s existing international client base
- Excellent progression into leadership roles on offer
- Discounted gym membership
- Health Insurance – including dental and vision
- 401(k) package available
Once you have fully versed yourself in the award winning technology our client delivers, you’ll be tasked with new business development. Strategically generating leads, the successful candidate will creatively secure new introductions into businesses. You’ll schedule new business meetings, ascertain customer interest and develop client rapport in order to obtain revenue. The Client Service Associate will possess a confident manner and consultative approach. You’ll also grow and develop your own accounts in order to drive revenue further.
· Fully verse yourself in the product and service offering of our client in order to best meet customer needs
· Intuitively identify, research and contact prospective customers
· Develop rapport with key decision makers and schedule new business meetings
· Build on existing relationships in order to obtain return business
· A college graduate
· Possess exceptional communication skills
· Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
· Ambitious, passionate and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)