Job Title: Enterprise Account Manager J9287:TX
Named as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 best places to work for, our client is a leading tech/telecoms solution provider who collaborate alongside 40% of all Fortune 100 companies! With an employee headcount of over 3000, our client maintains a family-oriented atmosphere and a supportive environment.
Due to continued significant growth with the organization, our client now seeks a new business hunter to generate new revenue within existing and prospect new opportunities / streams of revenue. The right candidate will bring with them a hunter mentality with a good relationship building background. Alongside this an understanding of core technologies is required.
If you can demonstrate an aptitude in building successful relationships with business professionals at all levels, then this role would suit you. Our client needs a strong account manager with hunter mentalities to develop their territory further and continue the success of their brand.
Enterprise Account Manager – The Role
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Strong experience in both account management and business development
- Ability to profile target accounts
- A background in building relationships with professionals at all levels of seniority
- Ability to display a consultative solution selling style
- Strong presentation skills – both oral and written
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external stakeholders
- Critical skills necessary – account planning, stakeholder mapping, management of partner relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience necessary
Enterprise Account Manager – The Opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global Organisation and elevate your career to the next level. Our client seeks a “Rockstar” who can take the company to greater success and establish themselves within this innovative and entrepreneurial organization.
· A competitive basic salary of $46,000
· Y1 OTE of $54k
· Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
· Full, bespoke training
· Regular socials in a warm, inclusive atmosphere
· Pension scheme
· Excellent scope for progression
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.